Send a Text
IP address: 188.8.131.52
How to send and receive text messages online
- Choose a number to send the text from.
- Enter the recipient's mobile number.
- Type your text message.
- Add emojis or upload pictures (MMS).
- Click Send Text.
- Delivery receipts and replies appear below your message.
- Send up to 3 messages for free and receive unlimited texts per session.
- To send more messages, we invite you to register a full account. A full account allows you to choose your own dedicated phone number.
- This free service supports two-way SMS and MMS to mobile devices on U.S. cellular carriers. Destinations outside of this region are not supported.
- Your information is secure. TextPort will never sell or distribute information collected as part of this service.
- Be kind to others. Do not use this service to incite harm, hate, or to bully others. Abusive content is subject to censorship. We will share IP, timestamp and message information if requested.
- Your IP Addresss 184.108.40.206 will be logged for each message sent.
- For information on receiving validation or confirmation codes see our temporary phone numbers page, or review our FAQs. This free service is not designed to receive codes.
- Messages sent using full accounts do not include the "Sent via TextPort.com" message trailer.