Send Texts Online in 5 Easy Steps
Posted: February 17, 2020
Usually we send texts using a phone but there are times when it would be preferable to send text messages from a computer. In this quick tutorial, we outline how simple it is to send and receive text messages online using TextPort. Let's get to it.
Go to TextPort.com
Register an account for free. All you need is an email adddress. No need for a credit card. The email address is required for account validation.
Go to the My Messages page and enter the number of the person that you wish to send a text to.
Type your message in the area shown. You can also upload and send picture texts.
Click Send. That's all there is to it. TextPort makes it easy to send and receive SMS and MMS online.
You will receive a delivery receipt when your message has been received. There you have it! A simple way to send a text message online for free.
- 7 Benefits of SMS Marketing
- Send Texts Online in 5 Easy Steps
- 5 Ways to Send Text Messages Online
- 5 Rules for Effective SMS Marketing in 2020 - and Beyond
- Sending Text Messages from Foreign Countries to the United States
- Send Picture Messages from Your Computer
- How to send text messages using RestSharp
- How to send text messages using C#
- How to Send and Receive Text Messages Online
- Effective SMS Marketing